Brooker Memorial Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Wishes for the People of the World

Rather than focus on their own Christmas wish list, Miss Tammy asked her kindergarten students what they wished for the world. Their responses are heart-warming and thoughtful.
Tessa wishes: "My wish is that poor people have homes."
Michael: "My wish is that all people have enough money."
Tyler: "My wish is that people have enough food and medicine."
Hollisa: "My wish is that all kindergartners have enough snack."
Gavin: "My wish is people have enough to eat."
Dylan: "My wish is for more trees in the rain forest so we can survive."
These young people attend Kindergarten at Forbes, Vogel-Wetmore, Southwest and Torringford Schools and come to Brooker for before or after school care. We're proud of their compassionate responses to the question. What do you wish for the people of the world this holiday season?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home